The City of Maple Ridge retained Water Street to update their City-wide hydraulic model. The update included:
- Addition of sub-models for the Albion and Silver Valley areas including demands updates for existing, approved, and forecast buiild-out development scenarios.
- Physical model updating to include recently construction infrastructure (water mains, PRV stations etc)
- Updates of friction factors in areas based on recent hydrant flow testing
- Updating of initial settings and controls
The City further extended the project to include additional analysis including:
- Options for devising /analyzing emergency servicing for an area
- SCADA data analysis to determine actual base and peak water use rates in 2022 (including during heat-dome event).
- Evaluation of bulk fill station usage (model demand adjustment)
- Analysis of operating revisions to improve fire flows in a pumped pressure zone.